from $26.00 USD
Rebalance Active Facial Oil with Salicylic Acid for Complexion Regulation and Control
SKIN TYPES. Normal, Oily, Combination, Sensitive
SKIN CONCERNS. Acne/Blemishes, Pores
A high-performance, highly-concentrated blend of light, diffusive natural plant oils, CO2 plant extracts, and advanced botanical actives designed to clarify and control the overactive nature of oily and blemish-prone skin. Infused with bio-derived salicylic acid (β-hydroxy acid) and alpha lipoic acid for effective pore refinement, a reduction of the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, and improved skin texture.
Formulated with light, astringent natural plant oils that include Hazelnut, Grape Seed, Jojoba, Argan, and Squalane.
• Dissolve pore-clogging toxins with Willow Bark Extract at a level equivalent to 2% synthetic salicylic acid. Willow Bark is non-irritating, non-drying, and an excellent alternative for those who may be sensitive to traditional salicylic acid.
• Quickly absorb through all skin layers to repair skin’s moisture binding and retention capabilities at a cellular level.
• Regulate sebum production and hydration levels.
• Soothe the redness and inflammation of active blemishes while helping to prevent new eruptions from occurring.
• Lessen and prevent the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, rough texture, and other surface imperfections.
• Restore proper skin function for a clearer, healthier, radiant complexion.
We recommend applying facial oil overnight, when the skin is at rest and the air is usually driest, so the oil can work to repair and protect skin during sleep while the body is in healing mode.
After applying moisturizer, dispense 1-2 drops onto fingertips and massage evenly onto skin. This will provide a protective barrier to prevent dry air from pulling moisture out from the skin. Use the rollerball to apply directly to skin, lips, or under eyes – or apply to fingers and massage evenly onto skin. See product package for additional directions for use.
We do not recommend using facial oil in pure form in place of a moisturizer, especially for those with oily skin. Our skin needs both oil and water to stay balanced and healthy. Moisturizers are formulated to deliver both of these beneficial ingredients, and they also contain humectants – important ingredients that prevent moisture loss and help skin maintain optimal hydration balance throughout the day. By skipping your moisturizer, your skin may start to produce excess oil to compensate for improper moisture balance, which could lead to an increase in breakouts.
Store at room temperature, tightly sealed, away from direct light, heat, and moisture. Do not refrigerate. Use within 12 months of opening.
Willow Bark Extract, Hazelnut Oil, Grape Seed Oil, ECOCERT Caprylic Capric Triglycerides (Coconut), ORG Jojoba Seed Oil, ECOCERT Squalane, ORG Virgin Argan Nut Oil, Alpha Lipoic Acid, Vitamin C Ester (Ascorbyl Palmitate), Chamomile German CO2 Extract, Calendula CO2 Extract, Vitamin E, Rosemary Leaf Extract.
This product is free of essential oils and is delicately scented by the natural fragrance of the unrefined plant oils it contains.
✿ Yoshimomo Beauty Oils have been carefully sourced to ensure the plants these precious oils and CO2 extracts originate from are not sprayed or chemically treated, are ethically and sustainably harvested, and are distilled or extracted without the use of chemical solvents or toxins.
30mL glass dropper bottle
10mL glass rollerball