Rejuvenate Active Facial Oil for Intensive Regeneration and Repair
SKIN TYPES. Normal, Dry, Oily, Combination, Sensitive
SKIN CONCERNS. Damaged Skin Conditions, Dark Spots/Scars, Dryness/Flakiness, Post-Inflammatory Hyperpigmentation, Rough Texture
A high-powered synergy of nature and science developed to mimic the remarkable healing, nurturing, and restructuring activity of mink oil. Rejuvenate ‘clones’ the unique fatty acid profile of mink oil using cruelty-free, natural plant oils and CO2 plant extracts. Designed to heal damaged skin conditions - including spots, scars, and post-acne hyperpigmentation, while refining skin texture and repairing proper cell function to create softer, smoother, healthier skin.
• Formulated at a molecular structure nearly identical to that of human sebum to readily and deeply absorb.
• Improves hydration, moisture retention, and elasticity
• Encourages natural healing and speeds the skin’s own cell regenerating mechanism to minimize the appearance of dark spots, surface imperfections, and past damage.
• Heals flakiness, rough patches, windblown, chapped, damaged, or overly dry skin.
• Soothes and calms red, irritated, or inflamed skin.
• Softens and refines rough skin texture.
• Restores proper cell function and optimal skin health to rejuvenate the complexion.
• An ideal treatment for acneic, scarred, and damaged skin.
We recommend applying facial oil overnight, when the skin is at rest and the air is usually driest, so the oil can work to repair and protect skin during sleep while the body is in healing mode.
After applying your moisturizer, dispense 1-2 drops of facial oil on your fingertips and massage evenly onto skin. This will provide a protective barrier to prevent dry air from pulling moisture out from the skin. Alternately, mix 1-3 drops with your nighttime moisturizer and apply to cleansed and toned skin. For very dry skin, apply up to 4 drops. Use the rollerball to apply directly to lips or under eyes, or apply to fingers and massage onto skin trouble spots such as patches of eczema or psoriasis. See product package for additional directions for use.
Store at room temperature, tightly sealed, away from direct light, heat, and moisture. Do not refrigerate. Use within 12 months of opening.
ORG Macadamia Nut Oil, Tamanu (Foraha) Nut Oil, ECOCERT Squalane, Seabuckthorn Berry CO2 Extract, Calendula Flower CO2 Extract, Chamomile Flower CO2 Extract, Full Spectrum Vitamin E, Rosemary CO2 Extract.
Due to the inclusion of Tamanu Oil, this product has a distinct, earthy fragrance. Our Tamanu Oil is cold-pressed, unrefined, and may contain solids visible in colder temperatures. This is normal. For optimal results, shake before use.
✿ Yoshimomo Beauty Oils have been carefully sourced to ensure the plants these precious oils and CO2 extracts originate from are not sprayed or chemically treated, are ethically and sustainably harvested, and are distilled or extracted without the use of chemical solvents or toxins.
30mL glass dropper bottle
10mL glass rollerball